2014 Sundowner Grand
Video Walkthru. If unable to load, use this link: https://youtu.be/Bp3ug2TQtAU
A true home away from home. Don't let the size fool you. This chick can pull it about anywhere & backing is no different than a trailer 1/2 it's size! Have not found a park we couldn't get into, including Jack's Gulch in Colorado! (If you've been there, you know...)
Stored inside when not in use. My pride & joy. Located in Nebraska. I've owned it 3 years and don't need (or want?) to sell it, but husband has lost interest in camping, so it's overkill for just me.
Living Quarter Features:
- 16’ 6” Short wall with 9’ Slide-out
- Solid hardwood conversion with soft walls, luxury vinyl, sofa and dinette layout - the best of both worlds.
- 4000 watt fully-wired Onan Generator with 350 hours. Push button from inside and your coffee is cooking! Located on roof with integrated gas tank (approx. 20 gallons) by managers.
- Dinette with under seat storage & refrigerator on slide w/nothing behind it. Enjoy full square footage from the slide out.
- Jackknife Sofa with storage underneath.
- 16 or 18' Electric awning
- Huge kitchen area with extended counter space & double sink to die for!
- Ducted AC/Furnace with thermostat + heat strip.
- 6.0 Fridge, Convection Microwave (it bakes!), Gas Cooktop
- 2 Flatscreen TVs w/remote & wired for satellite
- Stereo w/MP 3 & outside speakers
- Queen bed in gooseneck with night tables and integrated headboard.
- Upgraded Malibu radius shower and good sized vanity.
- Walk in closet with 2 hanger racks
- Toilet & push button water heater
- Gray/Black Water Tanks
- Appliance manuals
- Storage galore!
- 35' floor, 7.5' tall and 8' wide.
- Stainless front, Aluminum wheels, Michelin tires & spare, three 7k torsion axles (smooth ride for the ponies!)
- Onan 4000 generator; auto start; integrated gas tank.
- 2 LP tanks; 2 new marine batteries
- Large SEALED hay pod on the roof holds 12-14 bales & keeps them dry!
- Hydraulic dual lift jacks, rear ramp, swing out saddle racks & collapsible tack.
- 3 Deep, Lighted manger storage
- Lined and insulated horse area with LED lighting.
- LED load light plus LED lights above tie outs on both sides
- LED lighting under front steps + porch light
- Drops down windows at heads & curbside.
- Walk thru door in to LQ.
- Floor to ceiling stud divider; never had a horse in the stud stall. All mats in great condition.
- "Fast-track" Organization system in stud stall with removable hooks
- Escape door with camper latch & step. Water, cable hookups.
- Keys for every entry
- Length: 35' Width: 8' Height: 7' 6. Weight: 14,600 empty
- Empty Weight is around 14,500 lbs. We pull with 3500 Ram Dually rated at 32,000 GCWR and never know its there.
- The 8-year structural warranty will remain in effect through 2/25/2022 and can be transferred to a new owner.
- Tarp on awning will need replaced soon. All the mechanics work wonderfully; the fabric is showing stress and wear. I just don't have time to take it somewhere to have done right now. Will allow $300 for replacement after we have agreed upon a price.
- My dog went thru the screen on the retractable screen door. Anyone who can fix a screen can probably fix this. Or you can replace the entire unit for $350 from Sundowner
- Murphy's Law: I always ALWAYS sweep before I move the slide in. While parked at home, I dropped some screws when installing the Rubbermaid hangers. One must of gotten under the slide and when it was moved, it tore the vinyl flooring. I will either have it replaced before selling or if you prefer to replace it with a vinyl of your choosing, I will deduct my estimated cost after we have agreed upon a price.
Trailer is located in eastern Nebraska. It is perfect for a rodeo family, weekend trail rider or someone ready to travel the country.
Asking $69,000 and will entertain reasonable offers. (Over $100k new)
Huge savings on this clean trailer and well-cared for trailer located in southeastern Nebraska. I am willing to have trailer checked out and/or serviced at a nearby dealership or RV shop near Lincoln or Omaha at your expense and will reimburse you those charges, (up to $500), if you buy the trailer. I am willing to deliver this clean trailer up to 350(ish) miles before winter comes and after deal is done.
This is my 3rd Sundowner. I am a satisfied & repeat buyer. It is what is considered in the industry to be an all aluminum trailer. The frame, floor, roof, skin, fenders, etc. are aluminum. (Steel is used in certain places including the coupler, axles and the axle box.) Sundowner had some bad years in the late 90’s, early 2000s when trying to make a more affordable model. This one is the quality you would expect of this popular manufacturer and I hope to have another one in my future.
You can view the photos shown below in Photo Album on Google by following this link.
You may Click to Contact Me with inquiries and we can set up a call to discuss.
Tags: Sundowner Horse Trailer, 4 horse trailer, horse trailer for sale Nebraska, Sundowner with slide-out, high end horse trailer for sale, horse trailer for sale Nebraska, horse trailer for sale Iowa, horse trailer for sale Kansas, horse trailer for sale Colorado, rodeo horse trailer for sale